Do you have the food fever in spring? We must do it! Maybe you want to bake some delicious food to celebrate the warm weather, birdsong, blooming flowers, and Easter without all the sugar? Then we prepared this No-sugar Easter Cookies recipe for you!
If you want to reduce your sugar intake for yourself or your family, but still want to make a beautiful plate of sugar cookies for Easter, please try Splenda’s own sugar-free sugar cookies recipe! This sugar-free cookie recipe is made with SPLENDA® calorie-free sweetener granules instead of using the normally unhealthy white substance known to cause weight gain.
These specially made, SPLENDA® granules not only taste like sugar but also measure cups like real sugar. It can be used almost anywhere sugar is used, and it maintains its sweetness at high temperatures, so it can be used not only for baking but also for cooking. This means you can greatly reduce the number of calories and carbohydrates in all your favorite biscuits, breads, muffins, good baking recipes, and the sweetest dishes.
I haven’t met anyone who doesn’t like cookies. And I’m sure if you try one of these No-sugar Easter Cookies you will be addicted!
Similar in texture to shortbread, these “No Sugar” sugar biscuits are an excellent alternative to sugary biscuits. They are also great for decoration! All you need to do is gather some ingredients, start rolling the dough and then grab some of your favorite spring and Easter cookie cutters. We found a cute rabbit-shaped, egg-shaped, flower-shaped, and carrot-shaped cookie cutter set. They screamed almost everything about Easter and Spring, and we like it.
Although we are happy to leave all the sugar and carbohydrate calories in this recipe, there is no reason why we can’t be creative and make them look super cute and beautiful.
You definitely do need sugar-free methods to decorate your cookies. Try Splenda’s Sweet `n Simple` icing frosting recipe, or search for recipes on the Splenda website to find great zero-sugar or low-sugar frosting recipes to decorate your cookies.
Are you ready to start the mission?
REQUIREMENTS WE NEED
- One tablespoon of vanilla serum
- Quarter cup of egg extracts
- Quarter cup of water
- Three quarter cup of butter (without salt)
- Quarter cup of light butter
- One cup of granulated zero calorie sweetener
- One and half cups of cake flour
- Quarter teaspoon of salt
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- Three quarters of teaspoon vinegar, white or apple cider vinegar
- One and half cups of all-purpose flour
GUIDELINES to make No-sugar Easter Cookies
- Firstly warm up the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Secondly lubricate a cookie paper and fix to the side.
- Thirdly mix the vanilla, butters and granulated Sweetener in an average blending container with an electric blender machine altogether until completely combined. Or you can use your own hand.
- Then add the egg extra, water and vinegar.
- Firstly blend a slight more and then add flours, salt and baking dust. Secondly mix on low speed, until bread is shaped. Do not over mix.
- Firstly, place the bread on a slightly floured work outward and split into two spheres. Secondly pat every single half into a dense disc and shield with plastic wrap. Chill the bread
- After cooling, roll out the bread on a floured work surface to about one quarter inch. Secondly split with your cookie cutter of your preference and then put on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast cookies for 10-12 minutes or till exact slightly fried on the rear. Let cookies to chill before beautifying.
“Do you think this is helpful? If so, please share this article on Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. And we warmly welcome your queries, comments, and suggestions. Feel free to contact us. You can join our community and open a help Topic under Food recipes. It’s totally free! And, please don’t forget to like our Facebook page. Thank you very much! Have a nice day!”